Thursday, October 1, 2009

HX FAILS.


Well of course, this is about HellGirl(HuiXian) and her art of the stalking.

I currently do not dare to post our conversation word for word, but I'll summarise it more or less.
It all started when HX was embarrassed by her mother in front of her peers at what was supposed to be a studying session at a certain foodcourt. Then she was like "WHERE IS MY FREEDOM?" So she made Revel create a nice display picture for her. Then I started going, "I WANNA CREATE ONE TOO!"
So... I did....
But then I was distracted!


I made this out of all randomness as she ranted on about her sotonq as I was making the picture....... then when I used it as my display picture to suan hx, she was all full of flame!

I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO RUN.
I TRIED.
*XiiaOSilent left the conversation*
*XiiaOSilent was pulled back into the conversation by some unknown stalkerish force*

So I decided to escape in the waters since I was confident of my swimming ability..
Who was to know that...

SHE SWIMS AT 231823KM/SEC
OMG WTF. YOU CAN'T RUN IN THE WATERS EITHER!
So then I just endured the painstaking conversation...

AND THEN SHE ASKED ME TO ADD HER SOTONG IN!
OMG IT WAS EPIC.
HE HAD THE ENGLISH PROWESS OF A 5 YEAR OLD DAMMIT
And the learning ability of a 6 year old! Hey, at least its better than a 5 year old!
So sure, I saw his picture before and I know I can't be commenting about someone elses taste....
but his character fails, he isn't smart, he's a retard, he's an emo ass, he deserved to be facepalmed as much as zhu.
So dammit all!
Then I showed him the picture of HellGirl<3Sotong, and as I stated above, he had the learning and visual ability of a 6 year old.
He was like, what's that?
Then he was like, you make one?
Then I said, Huixian asked me to.
He said a sarcastic "can see..."
So sure, don't believe me then!
True, she didn't ask me to make it, but he's referring to the HX<3 HIM.
That's fail can, anyone can see la...
Well then again, he's a mentality of a 6 year old!
So whatever, i told hx "Your tastes suck, officially"
And she went offline, maybe emo-inq, or not.


So to end it off!


YOU HAVE JUST WASTED AROUND 2 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE READING THIS NONSENSE. YOU CAN'T WASTE YOUR 2 MINUTES NO WHERE ELSE CEPT @ http://eiennoyami.blogspot.com !

Labels:

XiiaOSilent10:08 PM.